Former UFC Champion On Conor McGregor - Khabib Incident, McGregor Teammate Comments

Share

However, Nurmagomedov then jumped outside the Octagon and attacked McGregor's friend and training partner, Dillon Danis. Shortly after Khabib incited his brawl, two men presumably involved with Khabib entered the Octagon and attacked McGregor, sparking a second melee.

Read all of Business Insider's UFC 229 coverage here. "Good knock", he wrote. Once on Sunday, with the relatively harmless message, "Looking forward to the rematch".

The 30-year-old was meant to collect $2million (£1.5m) in prize money but that is now being withheld by The Nevada State Athletic Commission.

The 45-year-old American became an MMA promoter earlier in 2018 and posted a tweet about McGregor - and his fans - after the fight.

"That's what Conor has asked for". [Former interim lightweight champion] Tony Ferguson looked awesome.

"We have to see what happens. can these guys get visas and get back in the country?"

Many believe that McGregor had crossed the line from trash talking to bigotry before the fight with Nurmagomedov. White said the UFC will allow the NSAC to conduct its hearings before making a decision on Nurmagomedov's next fight.

Ballon d'Or award nominees: Gareth Bale Sergio Aguero Alisson on list
England only have one representative on the list in Harry Kane while Gareth Bale is also among the nominees. Barcelona, on the other hand, have just three candidates, Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Ivan Rakitic .

"Nobody saw Khabib diving over there".

"Conor is going to come out the victim here and Khabib is going to have a very hard time getting a visa or a green card".

I think there's something being released on Netflix soon, a documentary based around that fight, and it will have all the rounds.

Nevada State Atheltic Commission are "lenient" on Khabib.

Meanwhile, Nurmagomedov's father and coach, Abdulmanap, said his son's action were unacceptable. White told "First Take" on Monday that McGregor has also brought it up to him directly. "I am going to regard this severely. I've been doing this for 18 years and this is the biggest night ever and I couldn't be more disappointed".

He added that what happens in the ring should - quite literally - stay there: "You do whatever you want in the Octagon but outside this is the border of civilians where there are children, women and strangers". To me, it's a dirty fighting style.

Dana White was asked whether he would be interested in promoting a rematch between Nurmagomedov and McGregor, considering the risks that can not be ignored, but he remained non-committal on running it back. "I definitely know I could beat him the only catch is to try and get down to 155 pounds".

Share