The 29-year-old was stripped of his UFC lightweight title earlier this week, with UFC chief Dana White earlier suggesting his star name was "going to jail" and will not return to the UFV Ocatagon any time soon.
A video of the incident, circulated on social media, appears to show objects being thrown at a van.
Nurmagomedov had four fights against interim champ Tony Ferguson fall through - the latest because of a freak knee injury that led to featherweight champ Max Holloway getting the call on six days' notice to move up in weight.
Conor's manager Audie Attar released a statement on Saturday defending him and said that they are waiting for the verdict from the law and the UFC, they are the ones who will decide on a punishment. The judge also ordered him to stay away from UFC fighters Michael Chiesa and Ray Borg. "Give me 30 minutes and I can fight with anybody".
"These buses are full of a ton of fighters and their cornermen", White said. McGregor responded on Twitter not long after with a profane tweet that said, in part, you will "strip me of nothing". "Just send me a message let me know where and that's it".
"You want to grab 30 [expletive] friends and come down here and do what you did today?"
A new video shows how one fighter was injured in the melee.
The New York Police Department had put out a warrant for McGregor's arrest.
Memorial grows in Crown Heights for man fatally shot by police
When the officers arrived, police said , Vassell took a two-handed shooting stance and pointed an object at them. Footage shows a man that police believe to be Saheed Vassell holding a gray object and pointing it at people.
It appears the UFC production team can work very fast.
McGregor last competed eight months ago, losing to undefeated Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match that reportedly paid Mayweather more than $100 million and McGregor at least $30 million.
As the dust settled, Nurmagomedov left the bus and said McGregor should meet him mano a mano, according to the footage. "Conor's losing the belt, these two are fighting for the belt", White said at the news conference.
After McGregor's mayhem, UFC Embedded captured Nurmagomedov's immediate reaction.
Lawsuits against McGregor are likely in the works as we speak.
"Conor is in a lot of trouble".
White added: "We get through this weekend - we get back to Las Vegas and we just start figuring this thing out".
That was before Thursday's events, which figure to forever change McGregor's relationship with UFC.